Serving Naperville, Wheaton and all of northern Illinois
Michael T. Smith has always been a fighter.
From his days as a military police officer in the U.S. Army to his practice of taking on large companies and federal agencies in the courtroom today, he has believed in standing up for his convictions and battling for the rights of others. After serving in the Army, Michael joined the Downers Grove police department, where he further honed his sense of justice and fairness.
Michael then decided to fight for what’s right in a different way by becoming a regional administrator for the rehabilitation department of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
But it wasn’t until attending The John Marshall Law School that he found his true calling. As a law student he was fascinated with constitutional law and the federal statutes that protect our civil rights.
Now, as a trial lawyer with more than 30 years of experience under his belt, Michael is focused on one thing—fighting for your rights when you have experienced injustice on the job in Illinois.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, including Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of Missouri
Michael T. Smith is waiting for your call
Call The Law Offices of Michael T. Smith at 847.895.0626 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or online today.